You can help turn 2800 stunning acres into sanctuary for elephants by “Giving Ground” to Elephants. Your donation will go directly to the purchase and development of the land that will become Elephant Sanctuary Brazil. Captive elephants throughout South America are waiting for a healthy alternative. You can bring them one step closer to a life of healing and recovery. Sponsor you own personal piece of sanctuary and give elephants a new life.
- $1040 – “50 Strides of Gray”: Enough space for an elephant to walk 50 strides in any direction they choose, untethered and unrestrained.
- $420 – “Picnic for 4”: Enough land for 4 elephants to take a leisurely lunch on open pasture.
- $210 – “Frolicking Trio”: The perfect area for friends to play with reckless abandon – includes space for spinning, running and other kinds of silliness.
- $105 – “Nap Time for 2”: Best friends nestled under a tree on a sunny day. Quite simply – bliss.
- $50 – “First Steps”: For some, this is the first time in decades that they will step out onto green grass. Each new tentative step is a journey towards a new life.
- $25 – “The View”: Sometimes the elephants just pause, looking out over expansive, lush sanctuary – just a moment to take in their new life.
- $5 – “Caring Kids”: Space to just be. For kids who care enough to want to make a difference in the life of a captive elephant.
To find out more about the property and development click here.
Individuals who participate in Giving Ground to Elephants will receive a certificate acknowledging their generous donation that helped to create sanctuary for elephants in South America. This certificate does not in any way represent or transfer ownership of the property. That belongs to the elephants! If the donation is a gift to a loved one, please make sure to include their information, ensuring the certificate will be sent directly to them.